Jungle Gym offers a diverse range of gymnastics programmes for children aged 3 to 12.
All our classes are age-appropriate and designed to combine ongoing skill development with maximum fun. At Jungle Gym, children progress at their own pace, growing in confidence as they develop their skills.
We believe that children are never too young or too old to begin gymnastics. Why not visit us and watch a class in action? Bring the kids with of course. Contact us for more information on (08) 9354 4443.
Why do children love Jungle Gym?
- Colourful, jungle-themed surroundings
- Modern equipment
- Cool & fun staff members
- Swinging through the air like Tarzan
- Learning a somersault from huge trampolines into soft foam-filled pits
- Jumping on range of huge trampolines
- Climbing, rotating and back flipping (with qualified coaches)
- Activities undertaken within circuits thus no long queues waiting for a turn.
- Gaining gymnastic prowess that will provide a springboard to many other sports from dance to football. or Gaining gymnastic prowess that will assist in other sporting endeavours.
What to Wear
Its best for kids to wear leotards or shorts and t-shirts. Long pants are ok, but should not sit past the ankle. Children should not wear jeans, socks or jewellery, and long hair must be tied up, but without hard headbands.
Children 3 – 5 Years
At Jungle Gym, children aged between 3 and 5 are taught in groups. Our qualified instructors provide an understanding of basic gymnastic skills and help children to channel their energy and reach developmental milestones.
Our classes combine gymnastics activities with a healthy dose of fun to help develop your child’s spatial awareness, balance, strength, flexibility, co-ordination and gross motor skills.
Wednesdays & Thursdays: 12pm – 1pm
Term 1: 2106: Starts: Wed 3rd February
Term Fee – $135 per child, plus $15.00 sports injury insurance
NB: 3-year olds must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Children 5 – 12 Years
Children between the ages of 5 and 12 are still growing. That’s why we tailor gymnastics activities to suit the needs of their growing bodies. All classes are age appropriate and focus on advanced balance, flexibility and power, as well as endurance, agility and strength activities.
We encourage group participation; however we do not push children, only encourage them to develop at their own unique pace.
- 5-8 year olds
Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday – 4pm – 5.15pm
- 9-12 year old
Tuesday or Thursday – 5.15pm – 6.30pm
- 1 child = $154
- 2 or more children = $145 each
- Add $16 sports injury insurance for each child.
*NB: Please enrol your kids before commencement of the term (to discuss a booking form on line and payment)by coming in and completing an enrolment form and paying the required fees. Enrol early as places fill up quickly.
We welcome all youth groups, such as church, scouting and sports groups to visit our facility for a unique, fun-filled and challenging outing.
Cost: Price to be determined when making a booking.
- Jungle Gym for Gymnastics Supervision & Behaviour Guidelines
- School & Group booking Insurance Certificate
- Jungle Gym for Gymnastics Public Liability Certificate of Currency
School groups, kindy, pre-primary & primary schools
At Jungle Gym we have been providing tailored gymnastics programmes for Perth kindergartens, pre-primary centres and primary schools for nearly three decades.
Our air-conditioned facilities in Willetton are the biggest in WA, and are fully equipped to ensure that children who visit our centre enjoy jumping, climbing, rotating and back flipping in a fun and safe environment.
We offer two gymnastics options for school groups:
- One-off gymnastics excursions
- Multiple-week gymnastics programme
School gymnastics classes can be scheduled on weekdays anytime between 11.30am and 3pm. We can arrange 1 hour or 1 ½ hour classes depending on your school’s requirements/time restraints. A minimum of 18 students are required per class.
- 1 hour = $7 per student (including GST)
- 1 ½ hours = $9 per student (including GST)
For more information or to arrange a booking contact Jungle Gym on (08) 9354 4443.