Choose fun, fitness and flexibility for your kids these school holidays
Children aged between 5-8 years are still growing, which is why we tailor gymnastics activities to suit the needs of their growing bodies. All classes focus on advanced balance, flexibility and power, as well as endurance, agility and strength activities. Our 5-8yr age group introduces core skills which provide a natural progression to more technical skills i.e. a forward roll is the prerequisite for a front somersault.
Our classes combine gymnastics activities with a healthy dose of fun to help develop your child’s spatial awareness, strength, flexibility and co-ordination.
- 1 child = $165
- 2 or more siblings = $151 each
- A $17 fee for sports injury insurance for each child.
NB: Please enrol your kids before commencement of the term through our parent portal on our website. Vacancies for these programmes fill up quickly.
Monday 4:00 – 5:15pm
The parents portal is our new online booking system and the best way to manage your children’s enrollments. In the parent portal families can:
- Update family details such as phone numbers, email addesses and emergency contacts
- Update student details such as date of birth and medical details
- Add new siblings to the family account
- Look up past and present enrollments
- View your transaction history including charges and payments
- Pay invoices and book and pay for special events
- View all the sessions including days and times
- View and accept our terms and conditions
Signing up takes less than two minutes and will give you an secure & private login.