Terms & Conditions
Jungle Gym Rules
- Children must be courteous to other gymnasts and coaching staff.
- Children must listen to the coaching staff and follow instructions carefully.
- Children are not to go on any equipment in the absence of a supervising coach or without permission.
- Children are to treat the gym and the equipment with care and consideration.
- Before crossing any dismount mat, tumbling strip, floor exercise mat or any other apparatus look around for other gymnasts. Don’t cross until the way is clear.
- Children may not leave their class without informing their coach.
- Spotting is to be done by coaches only. No student or parent is allowed to spot a gymnast.
- No chewing gum is allowed during class.
- Discipline & safety must be observed at all times.
- Food and drinks are strictly prohibited inside the gym training area.
- Please don’t remain inside Jungle Gym’s training area while class is in progress. Please watch from the viewing area.
- Visitors must refrain from entering the gym training area, before, during or after classes. The viewing area upstairs is intended for all visitors. Siblings will not be permitted to participate in any class that they are unregistered for.
- Vacation Care Leaders and School Teachers are required on the floor during group bookings to assist in enforcing the rules outlined at the start of the session. Teachers and Leaders know children’s names and can assist in gaining individuals attention if required.
- Siblings cannot be left unattended anywhere on club facilities.
Jungle Gym Attire
- Appropriate clothing must be worn.
- No shoes are to be worn in the Gym. No socks, as they can be slippery on certain surfaces. Barefoot is essential (please leave all shoes in the allocated shoe racks).
- No necklaces, bracelets, earrings or other jewellery is to be worn during training sessions.
- Hair must be pulled back, so that it is away from the face.
Jungle Gym Fee’s
- It is the responsibility of the parent to fill out Jungle Gym’s Enrolment Form located on our website. Please make sure you fill in all areas especially emergency contact details, 2 different numbers must be given in case of an emergency. Highlight any medical concerns your child may have. A one-time registration fee is applicable to all newcomers.
- Term fees must be paid in full before the commencement of the term. Details on class fees, Sports Injury Insurance, and term dates are available on our Jungle Gym website.
- Jungle Gym runs on a strict no fees no train policy.
- Group Bookings are required to pay a deposit of $150. An invoice will be sent within 24hrs to your provided email address and requires payment within 7days of invoice. We require an estimate of the number of children at the time of booking, if the group is less than 10 children, please phone Jungle Gym on 9354 4443. Confirmation of the number of children attending is required 1 week prior to your Group Booking, if numbers have decreased we will amend the minimum fee payable accordingly. We appreciate your help and prompt communication to ensure that we can accommodate groups where possible.
- All children are entitled to make-up two classes per term depending on availability (Any make up classes can be used up within the registered term only and not within the first 2 weeks of each term). Refunds for the balance of term fee’s will be given in the first 2 weeks of any given the term. Notice must be given to Jungle Gym in writing. Any attended classes will be charged at $20 per class and deducted from your fee’s. Classes or term fees are not transferrable to other children.